♥Open commissions -- Note me! Commission sheet below.♥
Update! -- I've finally graduated! I have a grace period for loans but until then I've started working full-time, and a new job coming up, I'm moving, and a bunch of other stuff is happening! Thank you guys for your help with commissions, they put food on my plate and helped with rent. You guys are awesome!
You can commission me for almost anything:
If you commission me, and don't know what to send, here's a couple tips to help:
- Your subject(s) aka. (your oc/fanart/ect)
- their pose or action (Pinup, cuddling, fighting, simply standing, an emotion, NSFW action/pose, ect.. specific or vague)
- what they're wearing(their regular clothing, ooc clothing, lingerie, sport teams, ect)
- a physical description of them, even what style you'd like if you want(eg. DBZ, anime, Steven Universe, American comic style, ect.)
You can send a request in anyway you like but if you need a guideline that's usually the base of what I'd like! Reference pictures are always welcome!
NSFW or SFW
Anime or referenced styles (DBZ, Adventure time, SU, Ect..)
I have a LOT of sketch examples on my Tumblr.
If you want a style reference of what I can do I can send you a quick sketch of something as an example if I don't already have one up.
::List of Current Slots::
Commission Price Sheet
Want to commission me? FAQ?
First of all, I'm honored! I really do take it as a compliment to be commissioned for anything large or small. He's a little block of common questions, if you have anything not on the list feel free to comment or note me.
- I prefer Paypal.
- My prices are absolute. Only on special events do I lower them.
- I ask half first, and half on finish. You can send it all at once if you'd like, half/half is just a safety net for my commissioners and I!
- Overly detailed characters cost more- rarely needed rule but here in case.
- If you're uncertain if what you're asking will cross a line into being too detailed, then note me with what you want and details (description and/or reference pics) of the character(s). I'll let you know if it does.
- Once the payment goes through I'll confirm it to you and start working! I'll keep you updated on the progress.
- Sketches can be digital or traditional! If you don't specify then I'll choose.
- Full colour can be lined or lineless.
- If you don't want me to put it up in my gallery please let me know beforehand. If you want it taken down for any reason I'm happy to do so!
My paypal is email@example.com
I also have point prices for everything except character sheets. I always prefer paypal when possible.
I'm offering a service to you, so I want you to be happy! Don't worry about giving too many details or bugging me. I'm getting paid to do something for you and I want to do it right! I do like having artistic freedom but I also want you to feel like you gotten your money's worth. If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them through note or comment below!